BP Graduate Trainee Program 2016BP is changing the way the world lives. We’re one of the world’s largest energy companies with a business that spans exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy.
At BP, we believe that people are integral to our success and we're committed to helping them achieve their unique potential. We value people who are exceptionally passionate and driven to succeed regardless of their race, sexual orientation or disability.
Join BP lubricants Sales & Marketing (Graduate Trainee Program)
(Req #: 73777BR)
The lubricant business unit is part of the BP Downstream segment where we market a full range of lubricant services and customer solutions with leading brands like Castrol and BP. Our focus is on building long-term relationships, through brand marketing with customers and consumers.
We are eager to welcome exceptional talent into our One Castrol world. With our graduate trainee program, promising individuals will undergo an intensive professional as well as personal development program to accelerate their careers in the field of Sales & Marketing.
* Bachelor's degree in business studies with minimum CGPA 3.0 or equivalent.
* Demonstrated strong leadership potential, high personal drive, and willingness to take up new challenges.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and contribute to achievement of team success.
* Proficient in English, both oral and written.
* Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Self-starter and action/result oriented.
* Willingness to travel (if required).