Rakyat Holdings is looking for a suitable candidate to fill up the position of General Manager/ Senior Manager - Property Development. Jawatan kosong di Rakyat Holdings terkini 2016.
The candidate’s responsibilities would include:
* The candidate will be responsible for the entire operations of the Property Development Business of the Group, and ensure that the business operations is in synergy with the Group’s business direction and strategy.
* He/she must have a proven experience in Business Development; project implementation, Sales and
Marketing; Planning; budgeting; engineering; development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the company.
* To lead initiatives and ventures in land development planning and provide input on land acquisition/joint venture matters to assist the Board to achieve investment decisions.
* Building and leading the company as a whole.
* Develop good policies and procedures for company strategies and operations.
* Perform feasibility studies and new project evaluations, as well as improvements on current project plans that are already in the pipeline.
* Lead planning, execution and management of all projects and maintain an excellent rapport with authorities.
* Accountable for delivery of the overall results and projects and progress of the company.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for all staff and subcontractors on site, together with the
financial and operational performance of the contract.
He/she will be responsible to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with clients, local authorities and employees.
Will conduct regular staff meetings to review on-going, trouble-shoot areas needing corrective action, issues related to employees, etc.
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Architectural / Engineering (Civil) or similar qualifications. MBA will be added advantage.
Must have at least min 20 years working experience (min 15 years for Senior Manager) with the last 3 years in senior management role.
Vast experience in property development industry is essential with master planning/development exposure.
Experience in Property Market or/and Marketing Research, Land Acquisitions, Planning and Development,
Preparing project brief and ability to conduct feasibility studies and due diligence & produce the report
financial modeling is a must, especially for major mix used development projects. Good track record in managing large-scale development projects.
A Strong leader who is excellent at strategic management, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Core characters of integrity, respect, excellent communication, tolerant & passionate, mature and able to work under pressure.
Good business acumen and has desire to grow with the company.
Proficient in spoken and written in English and Malay.
Able to start on immediate basis.
Full-Time position(s) available.