Seri Pajam are a well established group of companies with core business in Property Development,
Construction, Manufacturing and Trading. At SPD, we endeavor to deliver the highest performance in all our ventures.
In line with our rapid expansion plans, we are offering exciting and challenging careers with a dynamic environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported in developing your full potential. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our Winning Team.
PA CUM EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
1. PA to Finance Director.
2. Coordinate with External Company Secretary in all company secretarial matters and other relevant authorities.
3. Take minutes, preparing and compiling BOD meeting reports and filing.
4. Good time management in an effective and professional manner at all times.
5. Responsible in producing memo and letter, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
6. Perform secretarial duties & handle confidential matters.
7. Schedule appointments and meetings.
8. Assist in any ad hoc jobs that being assigned.
9. Filter general information, queries & phone calls.
10. Run personal errands.
1. Degree in Administration or Equivalent / ICSA is preferable.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the similar field.
3. Pleasant and mature with good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
5. Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
6. Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a must.
1. To handle daily accounting works
2. To assist in preparing monthly accounts, budgets, management report and all other accounting matters.
3. Ensure financial reports and operation compliance with statutory requirements.
4. Liaison with Auditors, Tax Agents, bankers, suppliers and government authorities.
5. Able to handle full set of accounts will be advantageous.
1. Min LCCI qualification, Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or partial of ACCA / CIMA professional accounting qualification.
2. 1 - 2 years commercial experience in similar capacity preferably in property development / construction / manufacturing will be advantageous
3. Good team spirit and able to work under pressure.
4. Working knowledge of PC and computerized accounting system.
5. Able to write and converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese language.
6. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
1. Work with Marketing manager in development and implementation of retailers/marketing activation plans to meet short, medium and long term objectives.
2. Achieve strong implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
3. Assist on developing short and long term internet ,marketing strategies to engage and grow online communities.
4. Plan, execute and monitor all online advertising campaigns for optimal results.
5. Perform market search on latest internet marketing technology and trends to boost marketing effectiveness
6. Other ad-hoc tasks assign by superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in, Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Marketing or its equivalent.
2. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Retail Marketing or equivalent.
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Able to write and converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
5. Ability to multi-task in a fact paced dynamic environment and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
Interested candidates are required to e-mail /write in/fax a full resume stating current and expected salary, preferred location, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph to
Human Resources Department
Seri Pajam Development Sdn. Bhd.
(Co. No. : 291244-M)
PT9889-3F, Jalan BBN 1I3J, Putra Point,Putra Nilai
71800, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
Tel No. : 06-7996222 (Attn : Ms Tan / Pn. lza - (HR & Admin Dept.))
Fax No. : 06 - 7997367 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at : www.seripajam.com.my