OSK is a conglomerate with diversified business interests in Property development and investment,
Financial Services, Construction, Industries and Hospitality. We have over 2,000 employees with
business operations in Malaysia, Vietnam and Australia. OSK Group's businesses are predominantly
carried out under OSK Holdings Berhad and its subsidiaries, OSK Property Ho?dings Berhad and PJ
Development Holdings Berhad as well as its affiliate company, OSK Ventures International Berhad.
|OSK Young Leaders’ Programme 2016|
We invite interested candidates who meet the following requirements to ioin the OSK Young Leaders’ Programme
By joining our programme, you will enjoy the following benefits:
* Fast tracked career development;
* Structured training through job rotation in the 5 business pillars;
* On the job experience through participation in special projects;
* Mentoring and coaching support from key management staff/ Division Head
* Pay for performance;
* Develop the right capabilities and competencies, to take on any future role.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic results, without working experience or with experience of not more than 2 years;
* Have excellent language skills, strong articulation and analytical skills;
* Has held leadership position in extra-curricular activities;
* Ability to work independently and demonstrate teamwork;
* Good character and strong aptitude.
To be part of our dynamic team at OSK Group, kindly email your CV to email@example.com or contact the OSK HR department at 603 2162 1111 ext 204.